Welcome to Solia Online Solia OnlineGamesMy SoliaExploreDonateAuction HouseSolia ForumsInventory

Scratch Card
Dekkard
Site Admin
Post Posted on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:29 pm
Hey everyone

Sorry I've been gone like...more then a week. I had a family emergency to tend to, there's nothing more I can do about it so I'm back now. :lol: :drop:

Anyway, didn't just go sit about I had a laptop with me to keep busy in downtimes. I gotta get the okay before I can share certain things like upcoming new items, Halloween stuff, map/housing and such. But for now I can preview some of the chibi versions of things on this scratch.

You can see more Chibi Previews over here if you haven't already.

Sorry I got lazy about trying to match up the colors to the originals after awhile. :neener:

gelli.png
gelli.png (16.18 KiB) Viewed 645 times
phoenix.png
phoenix.png (27.06 KiB) Viewed 645 times
sundae_treat.png
sundae_treat.png (15.91 KiB) Viewed 645 times
catsmith.png
catsmith.png (15.34 KiB) Viewed 645 times
angelic_offer.png
angelic_offer.png (22.39 KiB) Viewed 645 times

I can post some more chibi stuff tomorrow, I've got to collect all the pieces then try to get them the right color n junk and I gotta catch up on some things with the coders tonight.

Speaking of the coders they say things are going well. They want to share their stuff next week so we'll see what they have for us soon.

What have you all been up to?

Vexous
I don't bite.
Post Posted on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:55 pm
ohhhhhh i noticed you were gone for abit, just thought you were concentrating on the new site. Sorry to hear you've not been having a good time :wat:
Hopefully all is well, and your doing okay ^_^

But those are so cute! love the work! cant wait to be able to play with it :fangirl:

I've been really busy with work. Legalization of medical marijuana is now a thing in parts of Australia and we build greenhouses - business is booming :lol:

Dekkard
Site Admin
Post Posted on Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:44 pm
Haha I bet, its good for you though!

Whoo more images and random colors
icecream.png
icecream.png (15.32 KiB) Viewed 594 times
sword_dance.png
sword_dance.png (14.48 KiB) Viewed 594 times
salamen.png
salamen.png (10.88 KiB) Viewed 594 times
pilot.png
pilot.png (14.64 KiB) Viewed 594 times
owl.png
owl.png (26.56 KiB) Viewed 594 times
tinkerer.png
tinkerer.png (13.14 KiB) Viewed 594 times

So separate question, is there anything the Auction House is missing that you'd like?

Post Posted on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:03 pm

♥ ranger / ♥ kind of awesome / ♥ شجاعة

♥ omg, dekk, everything is more adorable in chibi.
HOW TO BE FRIENDS WITH A DEVELOPER
PART ONE | PART TWO | PART THREE

Post Posted on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:43 pm
Suggestions regarding the Marketplace was linked here so I guess this is the place for that:

Something minor but an option for it to save your chosen filter settings would be nice.
For example, no way I'll be able to spring for any items that are being sold for Luna, so there's no reason for them to ever appear for me, means I'll be clicking gold sales option everytime I go there.
Not a big thing and no reason to address this with any kind of action.

A larger issue would be how it's impossible to tell which items can be recolored as "only donate items" seems to apply to not all of them? This means buying an item in the hopes that it can be recolored or something of that nature? That seems madness to me. Hopefully the update sets more things in stone this time around of how the site functions, seems to be a lot of dead content in general, all the old guides will certainly attest to that.
I've been grabbing cheap random things that aren't sold in stores on the small chance it might be relevant to future content (for example, buying a bow in the event that there's an archer class that can only equip ranged weaponry, you'd be SOL if you can't buy any that you could equip.) Still don't know how the town/NPCs thing will work if I'm using the sites NPCs for that or if I'm making my own extra characters is a big contributor to that.

hurbird
Essay Writer
Post Posted on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:21 pm

The chibis are so cute :mrow:
I'm sorry to hear life took over for a bit but I hope you're faring well.

Halloween stuff? Does that mean there's plans for halloween?? :oooh:

Dekkard
Site Admin
Post Posted on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:17 pm
Eddie wrote:...
In the future the recoloring issue won't be a thing. There are no longer the strange issues of conflicting old DI's which have combined poses and cannot recolor vs the newer broken up DI's which can recolors. All items are now the new types which can custom, this includes even your skin and such.
hurbird wrote:...
There's always Halloween plans. :neener:

Morbid Curiosity
Solar Grunt
Post Posted on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:32 pm
hurbird wrote:
The chibis are so cute :mrow:
I'm sorry to hear life took over for a bit but I hope you're faring well.

Halloween stuff? Does that mean there's plans for halloween?? :oooh:

♥Morbid loves Solia♥

Totally read that as “I hope you’re FARTING well.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

-->My Closet//My AH shop<--
Zəro is my həro.
I now own ALL the contest crowns.
Bow down to the unofficial QUEEN OF SOLIA!

Vexous
I don't bite.
Post Posted on Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:32 pm

@morbid, XD well I mean its a bad thing to hold in your farts, it can be relevant haha
Also record them for the south park guys- they are getting people to send them in for the new game lol

Joking aside, the more I see the chibi versions the more I think I might use it once in a while, some of those sets are totally adorable

For the market place, I think it would be a good option to have a filter/ sort thingo for equipment that can be used for the RPG :D

Post Posted on Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:44 pm
Vexous wrote:...

I like that last suggestion, I recently grabbed a underdoge helmet when I saw someone selling one because it was one of the few items displayed in the tutorial as able to be equipped.
Haven't been able to grab a carrot neck guard or Katana, or any of the other items though, as I wasn't around for that event.
Just trying to make sure I don't have a repeat of the earlier primitive systems where I couldn't get the tools I need to progress because they were either locked in other peoples inventories or closed shops.

For things you can get right now: Silver Rings can be bought from jewelers store and equipped.
Buying with pure gold:
-Penthouse Cat Expression
-Carrot Katana
-Carrot Neck Armor

:-_-:
I may at times be blunt, indifferent, and to the point.
Please do not mistake this for deliberate rudeness.

Farm: https://soliaonline.com/community/games ... ?id=108367

Vexous
I don't bite.
Post Posted on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:10 pm

Oh also maybe something for crafting/ crafted items, like the pet food and items

Currently Questing:
Wave Runner Skirt; I WILL PAY LUNA!!!!
I needs tokens for wings, but solia is revamping that so.... i will wait to continue questing them

The Elven Sanctuary!
A charity / Hangout

ImageImageImage

hurbird
Essay Writer
Post Posted on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:29 pm

Dekkard wrote:...

I didn't want to assume we'd have one with as busy as you guys have been on the whole solia upgrade. But I am glad to hear we're still celebrating :omg:

Morbid Curiosity wrote:...

:lol: I had to go back and reread what I typed to make sure I spelled it right
ImageImage

Post Posted on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:49 pm
Having believed, you were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,
who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession ...

Current form : Faun

A "you own this item" note by the listing would be very nice. Also, a note about if it is a seasonal shop item, a scratch item, or an event item would be great. too.
MY: Farm|Store|Hangout
Seeking :
Wishlist Items on Profile.

Post Posted on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:49 am
omg yes 2 all of the above11111!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Dekkard
Site Admin
Post Posted on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:07 pm
Angel Spirit Girl wrote:
Having believed, you were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,
who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession ...

Current form : Faun

A "you own this item" note by the listing would be very nice. Also, a note about if it is a seasonal shop item, a scratch item, or an event item would be great. too.

I'm not sure the first one is possible.
To do that, the system has to take the item in the market then start searching your inventory. If you have 15,000 items for instance it takes the item in the AH, and goes to the first item in your inventory and checks "is this the same? Yes/No". Then does it 15,000 times, comparing the listed item to every item in the inventory.
Now it will have do that for every item on the page, 30 items per page its going to lag horribly even if the person has a small inventory a large one might just lag out.

I'll bring it up with the coders still, just a heads up that its unlikely to work.
ImageImageImageImage

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.
Next

Return to Solian Community Discussion