Welcome to Solia Online Solia OnlineGamesMy SoliaExploreDonateAuction HouseSolia ForumsInventory

Scratch Card
Simica
Solia Saver
Send user a private message
Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:33 am
Here lies the ghost of Simica

LOL we either call them kidlets or donkeys xD srsly our kids turn their heads when we say 'Hey donkeys get back here!' and they listen. rofl. its not meant to be out of rudeness but endearment rofl. we do get the odd funny look though. but MEH!

glad yuou like the term kidlets lol I think its adorable term LOL

Her last words 'Tuijp, you are to kind, your kindness has killed me with over joy'
Strange Maggot wrote:...
//will take any of your unwanted items! for free :D//

Help my make pets happy please!

ImageImageImageImage

Another Movie Addict
Lunar Grunt
Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:34 am

The money to pay for hiking goes towards keeping the trails clean and other kinds of things.
Strange Maggot wrote:...
ImageImage Image Image Image Image

Please clicky -> ImageImageImage Questing - Green Imp Wings -Face Off tickets 371/490

Sternauge
Solar Grunt
Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:29 pm

Errrrrr.... I dunno where y'all live, but most people I know do all kinds of stuff all the time.
They call these things hobbies and getting drunk in a bar instead of at home :drop: (After 12+ hours at work, I'm in the mood to get drunkish.)

Also restaurants. All the restaurants to try.

Now one thing made me curious: where in there lord's name is skiing free?
It's one of the most expensive hobbies I can think of :wahhh:

Not online much..
Image ImageImage

some loser
Star Power Poster
Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:05 pm
yeah I'm sure we know what hobbies are. :lol:
I think she's just referring to home vs. out hobbies?
Imagehave a wonderful dayImage
∠(ᐛ 」 ∠)_

Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:28 pm
. I would say that it's a combo of things.
Firstly it's the economy.
Either people have no money, or they don't have the time because their job makes them work too many hours.
2nd would be because of the internet. People make a lot of friends online and they might not live close by. Or they only want to hang out online instead of in person.

Oh and I just thought of another, people a lot of times have to move away for work or because they can't afford to live where they are from (mostly because of the economy)
That's how it is with my hubby and I. We moved to Cali for a job and no one else we know lives out here. Everyone else lives on the East Coast. :( We do things together but it's not the same as when we were close to friends and family. .
Please click them. If you want to chat just quote me!
ImageImage

Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:54 pm
Another Movie Addict wrote:...

Ah ok, well that's not so bad then. I guess in Colorado we just don't deal with that often, people are mostly decent at taking care of the mountains, though of course that's not the case with everyone.
Take Hold Of My Hand
For You Are No Longer Alone
Walk With Me In Hell

Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:00 am
Older generations have more time and money. Younger ones have less. Which group you are in can make things seem different even though the average is the same.

Also if you are in a shitty area everything is going to be shitty.
Due to my work schedule I will have almost no time to post for a few days at a time, seemingly at random. Rest assured my schedule is entirely predictable if not chaotic and I am committed to continuing our lively conversations and or rants.

Ask about my Minecraft server

You should harass me on skype or email
Sir.Lionel.Eustace.Nigel.Conrad@gmail.com

"The measure of intelligence is the ability to change." ~ Albert Einstein
"If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly harmed. It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed." ~ Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." ~ Benjamin Franklin
"Advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." ~ J.R.R. Tolkien
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." ~ John Wooden
"The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it." ~ Thomas S. Monson

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.
Previous

Return to Town Square