Hello I am the Unaril Jumi. I make my living as a nomadic Jule Hunter.
What is a Jule Stone?
- Jule stones are essentially the tangible soul of a Jule Beast. Jule beasts are quite rare and don't have to be killed to obtain their Jule Stone. When a Jule Beast dies of any cause, even a natural one its Jule stone will be left behind. However When a Jule Beast died of natural cause its soul has dimmed and so its power has been lost. If you take the Jule Stone of a living beast the Stone will still hold its shine and so still contain its power. The beast however will die, its up to you to decide if you can live with that on your conscience. Many successful Jule Hunters never harm a Jule Beast.
Hunting Jule Stones.
- Jule Stones are rare buggers which can be very valuable. There is a number of ways to acquire them.
Dealing with a dimmed Jule Stone.
- If your Jule has dimmed it does not mean the soul has died. It has simply exhausted. The Jule can be recharged by going to your Equipement Page and placing the dimmed gem into your Evolution Slot. Now you simply go about your lives until the gem has been charged and restored to its vibrant red state.
What is a Jule lock? What do I do with my Jule Stone?
- If your Jule Stone is Dimmed you must charge it. (See section above) Once Charged the Jule Stone can be used to release Jule Locks. A Jule lock is a soul lock on items, you can release this lock by using a Charged Jule Stone. Beware that the stone will be destroyed however in return your item will have been freed of one of its locks and so gain poses. The number of Jule Locks on an item is indicated by (Lock #) beside its name. The # will indicate the number of locks the item has. Each Charged Jule Stone will remove only one lock from the item. When all locks have been removed, the items Icon will change and the Lock Indicator by its name will be removed. When this has happened all of the items poses have been released.
What monsters are currently know to be Jule Beasts?
What else can I do with Jule Stones?
- Use them when the Sirens have opened shop. They are nomadic so they come and go; however when they're in Sorven they'll only take Jule stones in trade for their items. Be sure to save up for when they next appear!