Welcome to Solia Online Solia OnlineGamesMy SoliaExploreDonateAuction HouseSolia ForumsInventory

Retro
Send user a private message
Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:42 am

---j i a o ✦ l o n g--- --- the dragon

Hello! I just signed on today for the first time in like 2 years, and found a few glitchy customs in my inventory. Hopefully this is the right place to put them?

1) I've a bunch of custom Arctic Warmth Coats, and I bought so that only the arm pose would show up. I noticed when I equip any of them, it's impossible to unequip them without hitting the "unequip" button and removing everything I'd put on so far. It was suggested to me to put on another item that sits on that same layer, but since it sort of layers on top of anything else I put on on the chest/torso area, and it's not exactly an arm item, I wasn't sure what would unequip it. (I've tried coats, capes, mantles, nothing seems to hit that specific layer).

2) I also have a bunch of glitched scratch items. Hedgepunk Eyes/Boots/Wig; Voluptuous Belt; Spring Valley; Dawn Detective Ears/Hat/Gown/Skirt/Bottoms. They appear to be unusable (as in, nothing appears on my avvie when I click on them). NVM. :ohyou:
Last edited by secriden on Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Simica
Solia Saver
Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:43 am
Here lies the ghost of Simica

the glitched scratch all you have to do is remake them in the custom shop and they will be fine :3

Her last words 'Tuijp, you are to kind, your kindness has killed me with over joy'
secriden wrote:...

Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:44 am

Ohhhh!! :D Okay thank you!

Simica
Solia Saver
Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:45 am
Here lies the ghost of Simica

if you still find an issue after remaking them. then report back here :D i know there are a couple that are a bit of an issue with. but 90% of them are good now.

Her last words 'Tuijp, you are to kind, your kindness has killed me with over joy'
//will take any of your unwanted items! for free :D//

Help my make pets happy please!

ImageImageImageImage

hurbird
Essay Writer
Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:49 am
Sans the Skeleton wrote:The custom shops isn't allowing me to customize my slouch jacket or the Grim return coat. it only tells me "Nothing to see here, move along."

In case you haven't figured it out yet...
If you have your arm up when customizing your jacket, you probably need to put it down (The custom shop hates arms up positions)

Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:09 pm

The 'both wings' option of the Burning Wings appears to be broken (after customization).

(individual wings show up fine, but get cut off when I try the third option (which I assumed was the 'both' option))

Dekkard
Site Admin
Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:54 pm
Sans the Skeleton wrote:...
That message usually means its not syncing up to your browser, delete cashe or cookies/try ctrl F5. Or if you don't want to delete your cashe/cookies for whatever reason using another browser usually does the trick. Guess hurbird got ya, you didn't have your arm up now so assumed you didn't when trying to get to the shop. :lol:

Dekkard
Site Admin
Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:56 pm
That only happens with "both" wings? it shows a full wing if you use one wing?

//The unequipping issue. We haven't yet found why that's happening. It only seems to happen to certain customs, a lot of systems are going through updates the inventory will have to as well and are hoping that the issue gets caught when that happens.

Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:04 pm

don't you know how to greet a new friend?

:ohno: oh! i hadn't figured that out, no. haha! wow, go me. ^^;;

hurbird wrote:...
Dekkard wrote:...

Edit: so close. >.< the jacket layers over everything, even other jackets, which is good, but it cancels out basic t-shirts.

Dekkard
Site Admin
Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:13 pm
What shirt? I'm wondering if the shirts are layered as jackets ><

Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:12 pm

don't you know how to greet a new friend?

Out of the t-shirts i have: Basic white t-shirt, Basic yellow t-shirt, Basic sky t-shirt, Basic maroon t-shirt, Sell top, buy top, number one shirt, Rainbow t-shirt, gray street shirt, White Grunge shirt. So.. all the t-shirts from the gold shops. And sky comfy hipster sweater

it does cancel out my gentleman's jackets. BUT those make sence.. becaues they're jackets. but the slouch jacket also goes over the sky striped sweatshirt,but it cancels out the orange hoody. i think that's ok, maybe. idk. it's probably fine.

Dekkard wrote:...

Dekkard
Site Admin
Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:09 pm
I cannot for the life of me figure out why its doing this.
The hoodie makes sense, there's only room allotted for 1 hood, but then it's not effecting the striped hoodie doesn't make sense.

Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:03 am
Dekkard wrote:That only happens with "both" wings? it shows a full wing if you use one wing?

//The unequipping issue. We haven't yet found why that's happening. It only seems to happen to certain customs, a lot of systems are going through updates the inventory will have to as well and are hoping that the issue gets caught when that happens.

Yep, only the both option. Equipping the left/right options shows a fully formed wing on the left/right of my avvie respectively, but for some reason the 'both' option cuts out the majority of the wing. Interestingly, I noted that if I had the 'left' option equipped before, it showed only the partial-left wing on the 'both' option and if I had the 'right' equipped, it'd show only the partial-right wing. Does that info help?

Also, I would note that this happens even when I've already unequipped everything (as in, hit the 'unequip' button), so it's not like a leftover magical scissors causing it.

Re: the unequipping custom items, so does that mean I'll have to just wait it out until the invo system is updated?? I'm ok with that, of course, but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to like... return them and re-make them? Cuz I heard that's what some people did. ^w^

Dekkard
Site Admin
Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:29 am
I tried that for awhile but it was only rarely a solution for that particular issue. Trading them in fixed issues like we had the oddity that now and ten it didn't return the right colors. That should all be fixed at this time though.
ImageImage

Another Movie Addict
Lunar Grunt
Search for user's posts
Trade with user
Shadow user's items
Post Posted on Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:19 pm

The Black Homebound Valentine Hat is greyed out and I can't use it. Same for the two rabbits, I tried the different poses too.
ImageImage Image Image Image Image

Please clicky -> ImageImageImage Questing - Green Imp Wings -Face Off tickets 428/490

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.
PreviousNext

Return to Solian Community Discussion