Welcome to Solia Online Your Inventory Solia OnlineGamesMy SoliaExploreDonateAuction HouseSolia ForumsInventory

PostPosted on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:29 pm

Hahaha. Well... 24 mins. :>

Posting Queen

PostPosted on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:45 pm

It's only 5:43pm here. >.> lol
Art by Divination

Posttacular

PostPosted on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:48 pm

It's already on my DVR but then again, I have DirectTV and when you lie on the west coast, you tend to get everything three hours early lol

PostPosted on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:07 am

I'm watching it now.

I didn't care if I missed it when it's first one since it plays like 3 times after that.
Art by Divination

Posttacular

PostPosted on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:18 am

I just watched it and OMFG I wanna stab Andrea in the eye...
Spoiler: show
stupid dumb fucking bitch. she SHOULD have said "Hey, I've been there, i made it through and this is how I do it." instead of risking the girl killing herself. WHAT IF THEY COULDNT FIND HERSCHEL? WHAT IF SHE CUT TOO DEEP AND DIED AFTER REALIZING SHE WANTED TO LIVE??? UGH

I'm sad that Daryl had ZERO screen time. Next episode looks very Daryl heavy. Good. cuz I need more material to work with for my little fanfic bwahaha

PostPosted on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:29 am

Yeah, I don't like her either. :/
Art by Divination

Posttacular

PostPosted on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:39 am

my thoughts are stars

Blahhh. I'm only about 30 minutes in and I'm already filled with rage.
WITH RAAAAAAGE. :rage:

Post-show thoughts
Spoiler: show
So Shane is just a huge dumbass, I mean Rick throughout the beginning of their whole escapade is pretty much trying to INGRAIN in his head that guns just bring more walkers, NOISE brings more walkers. So what does Shane do? LET'S SHOOT ALL THE THINGS. LET'S BREAK ALL THE THINGS.

I totally agree with Crimson up there, Andrea did it completely the wrong way, but thankfully she didn't actually die. Not to mention the fact that since she didn't die it only makes Andrea believe that she's not wrong at all in her actions.

Laurie bothered me this entire episode. Let the men handle it. The men can protect us. LET'S DO LAUNDRY GALS. I mean, c'mon. :headdesk:

On the bright side, totally knew Rick wouldn't leave Shane behind. So glad he didn't. Keep on being good Rick. :fangirl:

Maybe Daryl is still being too moody at the moment, haha.

I can't fathom into constellations

PostPosted on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:04 am

Daryl's totally getting freaky with Carol... -shudders- noooooooo..... why not me....?

Well, Laurie isnt.... entirely wrong. I can see her point. she wants the women to keep morale up at camp. Plus, the men arent going to do the chores... or cook.... or any of the stuff the women do. It's pretty much run like the pioneers ran things. And it's pretty effective. Women are too emotional and we tend to FLIP THE FUCK OUT and get in the mens' way. Laurie recognizes that and is just like "dude, just stay out of their way. Let them do the ugly nitty gritty stuff that we dont want to think about." Because we all know how well andrea acts under pressure. -eyeroll-

And seriously, HOW MANY WALKERS HAVE COME THROUGH THERE SINCE YA'LL HOLED UP AT THE FARM? HMMMMMM ANDREA? One. OH WAIT. That was Daryl. You dumb fucking bitch. and you were told NOT to shoot and you did. Daryl shoulda knifed you. /rant

I dont think i've ever hated a character this much before... although Ilithiya on Spartacus is a pretty close second... >.>

PostPosted on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:15 am

my thoughts are stars

It is efficient but the way she continually phrased it just sounds terrible. I don't think anyone can really handle the shit that's going down; Shane I would say is simply losing his shit. :lol: Andrea does nothing and could pull her weight more at camp. Does Dale help the women? o.O What does he do actually? I'm not sure off the top of my head, especially since they don't really use the camper anymore.

Andrea annoyed me, but I only started hating her once she started being angry at Dale for giving her a reason to not commit suicide. She is exceptionally high and mighty and I think one of the reasons she's slowly turning into Shane is because he fed her ego up quite a bit. -_____-

I can't fathom into constellations

Zpohm's Mule

PostPosted on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:17 am

Yeah, I want more Daryl time.
That Asian kid, I can only remember his real name now haha, and Hershel had no face time either.

Just because Andrea is part of the Walker watch or whatever...
doesn't mean that that should be her sole responsibility.
So she can shoot... do some domestic shit too.
The whole gender role thing Laurie was going on about did urk me though.

I dunno how I feel about the "Trunk Kid." He kinda bothers me and don't think he'll last long. >.>

Quest Exchange Jeweler Closet

Questing; Skeleton Family Leggings.
Posting Queen

PostPosted on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Whoracle, I love that you called Randall the "trunk kid" lol

Laurie really needs to phrase things better. She did come off offensively for the feminist movement lololololol
-is shot-

Dale, he's the one that's actually on Walker Watch. The only reason he doesnt do it is because andrea insists that it has to be HER who does it. I'm sure he has other roles too. I wouldnt be surprised if he maintains the vehicles since he seems to have some knowledge of them. Daryl obviously hunts (as we've seen many times), Glenn is the go to town guy, idk what the black dude does. hahaha

Randall isnt going to last long from the looks of it. Daryl's gonna torture him from the looks of the preview for next week.

OMG ONLY THREE EPISODES LEFT YOU GUYS!

PostPosted on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:44 pm

I'm useless

LOL i totally forgot about the black guy. Oh man, I feel kind of bad now.

but not for long

PostPosted on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:51 pm

He;s gotten like zero screen time since Daryl saved him at the beginning of season 2. The actor probably had other obligations. Norman Reedus has that problem sometimes, which is why he doesnt get screen time sometimes. He was working on several different projects while they were filming this season....like the Lady Gaga Judas video for example, in which he plays Judas >.>

And a couple movies that are in post production.

No.... I dont stalk Norman Reedus online.... not at all....>.>

PostPosted on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Randall's teeth bug me. :/
Art by Divination

Love, love is a verb; love is a doing word
Posttacular

PostPosted on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:20 pm

OMG I know right? I couldnt sit through the Talking Dead. His teeth distracted me so bad

Only the Hard and Strong may call themselves Spartans. Only the Hard. Only the Strong
ImageImageImage
Encyclopedia Hiddlestonica
~Loki's beloved Sigyn~

PreviousNext

Return to Town Square