Welcome to Solia Online Your Inventory Solia OnlineGamesMy SoliaExploreDonateAuction HouseSolia ForumsInventory

PostPosted on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:41 pm

About me:

Greetings fellow rpers, Tink needs you're assistance. First off, don't call me Evil, Tinky, or anything other than Tink...such nicknames are reserved for Rem only. I've been roleplaying for..wow..umm..since my..Gaian days like..years ago..well..point being, I'm literate. I've been doing a lot of Yaoi rps with my good friend, Bobo, but I've been getting rather bored with them and I'm looking for a good Hetero, or Yuri...no that's not saying I'm not going to do any Yaoi, I'm just trying to do something different.No Yaoi. Period. No Male roles for Tink. Period. I'm getting very tired of being slapped the male role all the time now. If you don't like it, I'm sorry.

My Rules/Notes:

✿ No one liners. I don't respond well to one liners then we're stuck with 8 pages of the little bastards and by that time I've given up on the rp and will drop it. I usually drop it if you give me 4 one liners in a row. No offense, I just need more..substance.
✿ I would prefer at least one to two paragraphs, but please, DO NOT give me a book of a post either. Probably no more than like..six paragraphs.
✿ I don't like it when someone only posts ONCE a day or every other day. I do understand you may have work, school, and life. I get that, but please tell me off hand if we start an rp 'Hey, I might not post a lot, so please don't leave me T^T'. I get it, I work 40 hours a week, and on top of that I have classes for about six hours on Monday nights, 3 hours on Wednesdays, and 3 hours on Thursdays. I generally work between 6am-3pm, so I can post a few times before I go to class, and maybe a few times during class if I finish the activity we're working on. [College is such a downer...Highschool was awesome Dx]
✿ NO TEXT TALK..I don't mind it in OOC but IC I will NOT tolerate it.
✿ Do NOT get smart or rude with me. I do not appreciate it. If you are pleasant to me, I am pleasant back : D
✿ Proper English and spelling, etc, is a must. I can understand the occasional error..but..really..Firefox has a spell check. If you are using that browser, I expect you to use the tool. I know I do cause I type so damn fast.
✿This is pretty self explanatory, but there's no need to bump the rp. If I don't post for an extended period of time, send me a PM. I may have just forgotten, and I apologize in advance.
✿ If you are going away for a few day please tell me, I will tell you the same.
✿I would LOVE for my rp buddies to be real buddies too, but don't expect me to lay out a 'profile' for ya. Just ttaalkkkk with me. I like to talk~
✿ I like profiles, with Anime pictures or real pictures. I don't like a description on the person's appearance,but if you can't find the right picture, just be VERY descriptive.
✿ I don't mind multiple characters, in fact, I love doing more than one.
✿ Rules may change, but they shouldn't affect you much.
Last edited by Evil Tink on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:28 am, edited 5 times in total.

Super Model

PostPosted on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:14 pm

Possible Parings:

-Im willing to do either of the roles and either gender[Tink wants moreonly does female roles now! D:]-
-Im also pretty flexible so if you dont see a paring you'd like to do, let me know. I'm sure I'd be willing to try.
: D-
-It doesn't have to be a ROMANCE! Tink likes blood and gore!
-Feel free to mix and match the pairings/races/stuff-
۞Human x Vampire
۞Vampire x Vampire
۞Vampire x Witch/Warlock
۞Witch/Warlock x Human
۞Human x Human
۞Human x Vampire
۞Older Brother x Younger Brother
۞Twins
۞Teacher x Student
۞Student x Student
۞Exchange Student x Student
۞Best Friend x Best Friend
۞Best Friend x Best Friends Older/Younger Brother
۞Popular Student x Not Popular Student [Planning out two rps for this.]
۞Openly Gay x In The Closet Gay
۞Bad Boy x Good Boy

۞Bad Boy x Miss Goody Too Shoes

Settings and Other Notes:

☼ Modern Day
☼ Victorian Era
☼ Futurish
☼ Im pretty flexible for settings.

What I'm Craving:

☣Something actiony!
☣And sex-eh
☣And..stuff
o3o

Sample Profiles:

Spoiler: show
[color=#000000]
Name:
Solomon James Kalika
Race:
Pure Vampire
Powers:
Psychic Range
Elemental Range Powers [Core elements only]
Self Healing [Rapid/almost instant. Varies]
Classified
Extra Info:
Classified [cause right now Im lazy. I usually put some extra notes here]
Appearance:

Name:
Keiko Lynn Sinclair
Race:
Human
Extra Info:
Classified
Appearance:

Name:
Tinkseh [Pronunciation: Tink-shay]
Nickname/s:
Tink
Appears about 23
Race:
Classified
Powers:
Wide Range Psychic [Highly Skilled]
Elemental Range [Highly Skilled in Darkness/Shadows, Fire, Earth, Air, Lightning/Energy. Cannot control water/ice, light, and ethereal]
Rapid Healing Abilities [3x greater than that of a vampire]
[To be added as I can remember them xD]
Skills:
Hand-to-Hand Combat [Highly Skilled in many forms of martial arts]
Knife Combat [Highly Skilled]
Archery [Above Average. She prefers her guns to arrows]
Marksman Skills aka Guns [Impeccable Skill. Rarely does she ever miss.]
Important Info:
Tink hails from a sort of..parallel world to Earth called Altraum. Demons and the like do reside on Earth however, so she isn't entirely out of place here. Altraum is a very dark world. Sun is not a common thing, therefore the folk that live there are as pale as vampires. There are only three portals from Earth to Altraum, the high traffic one located in the vast prairie lands of South Dakota. The other two are located in England and China. The Altraumian [commonly refereed to as A-demons to keep things simple] that reside there are incredibly strong, much more so than the demons of Earth. A-demons do come in a variety of races and appearances, but they all consider themselves to be one race. They do have the ability to take on a more human like appearance-in fact, it's forced upon their bodies when they enter the Earth realm. Going back and forth through the two worlds is very taxing, therefore it's usually a one way trip.
Why exactly Tink came to Earth is unknown to anyone but herself. However, since she's made herself at home, her..endeavors have not gone unnoticed. She made her skills of combat and stealth known to CLASSIFIEDseeking employment as an assassin/mercenary. She skyrocketed through their ranks with her impressive..otherworldly power, quickly becoming one of the Top 5 in their Ranks. Her goal is to assassinate her boss at some point and take over the Organization.
Weapons: [and locations]
A whip wrapped inside the lining of her hat.
Two pistols on the sides of her ribcage.
One pistol on her left inside calf.
Two magazines [one on the top of each forearm. Her loose sleeves allow them to remain..discrete.
A knife on her left outside calf.
A set of 6 knifes on her lower back.
A set of 4 knifes on each thigh [Her pockets have special slits to allow her to grab them]
A long bladed knife on her right inside calf.
A black bladed knife on her right outside calf.
Classified.
Appearance/References:
She is quite obviously not a child or 'chibi' It's my best reference of her for now.

Name:
The Bloody Machete Psychopath [Given to her by the local news stations for her..antics]
Nickname/s:
Machete or Mach
Race:
Unknown
Powers:
Wide Range Psychic [Highly Skilled]
Rapid Healing abilities [3x that of a vampire]
Skills:
Sword combat [Impeccable Skill] [Preferably two slightly rusty, majorly bloodied machetes. Incredibly sharp]
Hand-to-Hand Combat [Highly Skilled]
Important Info:
Machete is a sort of..alter ego of Tink, while being her own being at the same time. A very confusing thing.
Machete came about due to the chaos in the Earth Realm-well, so to say. She's always existed beside Tink, but she became stronger/more prominent and sentient through their years in the chaotic, unpredictable world infested with Humans. The exact triggers of Machete 'taking over' are still uncertain to Tink, but more often than not, it's purely random. However, if Tink just happens to get herself into some sort of danger-real danger-Machete is known to come to her aid in her own psychopathic way.
Machete's gloves are specially made to have sharp steel claw like attachments for each finger. Each attachment is approx. 4-5 inches long, varying with the finger to keep a certain proportion of the natural finger length]
Like Tink, the A-demon's partner Bovice, has a sort of alter ego that goes by Melcore. Machete Despises this man. She just hates everything about him-how he kills, how he sounds, how he looks. However, she does not know that this man is Bovice's ego/Bovice himself [same goes for Melcore]. She has made it her single most important mission in life to kill this man and rule the legends of Homicidal Maniacs. She will not be upstaged by some third rate amateur.
Weapons:
Two Machetes strapped to her back over her spine in one sheathe. They angle ever so slightly so the hilts don't over lap.
Knives scattered about her person.
Clawed gloves.
Homicidal Maniac.
Appearance/References:
Machete's hair is black, approx. mid-back in length, and rather..crazy ends. Her 'bangs' are of varying lengths over her face and the ends on her back are as well. She's a homicidal maniac, she doesn't have time to get her hair cut.
Machete's skin is completely black, her eyes turn pure white with a rather strong glow.
Machete's teeth are razor sharp and pointed, just like her claws.
Her clothes are all black. She wears a long sleeved turtle neck of a thin cotton material, black jeans with a small flare, black combat-styled boots and gloves [attachments are optional, usually equipped though]
She has old, shackles on each wrist with broken chains. One chain is longer than the other, obviously. She has the capability to take them off, but rather likes them on.
ImageImage
Last edited by Evil Tink on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:30 am, edited 6 times in total.

Super Model

PostPosted on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:23 pm

Reserved

Super Model

PostPosted on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:54 pm

I’m always pushing myself to the limit

:lurk: I heard meh name XD

making sure I stay ahead

Posting Diva

PostPosted on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:04 pm

I was talking about my Shark
>_>

Super Model

PostPosted on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:05 pm

I dun think so :P
Sharks can't type XD

making sure I stay ahead

Posting Diva

PostPosted on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Bovice can..he's so smart
: D

Super Model

PostPosted on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:57 pm

/shakes head. Why am I friends with you? XD

making sure I stay ahead

Posting Diva

PostPosted on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:01 pm

Because I'm amazing
: D

Super Model

PostPosted on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:21 pm

/sigh/ sureeeee let's go with that XD

making sure I stay ahead

Posting Diva

PostPosted on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:24 pm

You know it's true

Super Model

PostPosted on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:28 pm

/rolls eyes/ Fine. Your amazing. /sulks away/

making sure I stay ahead

Posting Diva

PostPosted on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:40 pm

We could do good boy bad boy o.o

Posting Peasant

PostPosted on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:47 pm

I make a good bad boy
:3
I don't really have any specifics in mind for any of these parings, I usually don't think that far ahead
xD
So if yo u don't have one it could be a bit of an openish plot

Edit:
But Im not really looking for any yaoi's...so i might not post often..I'll have decent sized posts, but just not frequent.

Super Model

PostPosted on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:21 pm

I kinda wanted to be the bad boy T^T

Toshiro likes cute stuff and art, please send toshiro your unwanted cute stuff
Posting Peasant

Next

Return to Looking for Group