Welcome to Solia Online Your Inventory Solia OnlineGamesMy SoliaExploreDonateAuction HouseSolia ForumsInventory

PostPosted on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:31 am

.....Long before all the hustle and bustle of the city known as Sorven came to be built, there existed a castle, and within that castle, the ancient creature that roamed its many hallways. Some say that the beast that dwells there was once a part of the castle itself that broke free of his stone existence to walk among the living and defend the town that had begun to form within its view.

.....At least, that was one of the myths and legends that surrounded the gargoyle. He was old, very old, and his age was only matched by his vast knowledge in the ways of spell-casting, more specifically the darker side of such arts. Even so, as the small town that had developed grew into a relatively busy city, he watched over it from where he perched atop the stone structure. By turns he had been both a silent observer and a roaring presence, a kind, gentle protector and a vicious, punishing enforcer. It still remains very much a mystery to most Solians whether the one that calls the castle 'home' is a benevolent guardian watching over them, or something sinister biding his time until the inhabitants of Sorven will be victims to his terrible wrath...

About • Important Dates • Gargy Tokens • Token Games • Prizes • Memorable Quotes • Signature Links • Arts • Welcome

PostPosted on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:33 am

8/30/11 - Reconstruction of the demolished castle finishes.

8/25/11 - The great Solian disaster claims the Perch, turning the castle into rubble.
      2/10/10 - Perch reaches 1,000 pages! 8D
      10/2/09 - The Perch reaches page 700! ^W^
      2/22/09 - 500 pages! <3
      11/17/08 - Perch reaches 300 pages!
      10/3/08 - 100 Pages in under a week! O.O
      9/27/08 - Renovations and remodeling of the castle goes underway to reopen the Perch to the public.
      9/22/08 - Site update causes a few cracks and structure damage to the Perch.

About • Important Dates • Gargy Tokens • Token Games • Prizes • Memorable Quotes • Signature Links • Arts • Welcome

PostPosted on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:35 am

Over the centuries that the evil beast has existed, he has amassed a rather large collection of trinkets and valuables, something like a dragon and its hoard, you might say. So vast is his fortune of coins, in fact, that sometimes he has trouble keeping track of them all...

How do I get one?
    There are a few ways to earn Gargy Tokens, scroll down to the next post and you will find out how to be granted one of the devil beast's cursed coins.

What's it look like?/How will I know if I've found one?
    Gargy tokens look like this:
    Spoiler: show
    They will vary in sizes. Some might be small and harder to find, but will always look like this.
Yay, I've got one! ..Er, now what?
    Collect them to trade them back to Gargy for his hoarded artifacts.

How many more tokens do I need for ___?
    The prize display case shows you how many coins you need for what, along with the Token Tally that shows how many you have.

PostPosted on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:38 am

Aside from being the first to answer randomly thrown out trivia questions, there are also these constant ways to earn Gargy Tokens.

Hidden Gargys
    There will always be Tokens hidden among past posts once the Perch has reached enough pages to make them a bit of a challenge to find. Aside from within the Perch itself, other coins will be hidden among other pages on Solia. You don't have to be the first to find these, but when you find a hidden Token, you MUST send me a PM with the location. Posting the location in the Perch will just ruin it for everyone else.

Berry Lucky for You
    If you visit my farm and see a berry on my rennet, or a rare blue strawberry, be the first to post about it.

Everybody wins!
    On every 100 pages that the Perch reaches, everyone that posts on that page gets a Token. First post gets 2 Tokens!

PostPosted on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:45 am

Have some Gargy tokens to spend? Take a look at the various trinkets in the beast's collection.

Token Tally
Spoiler: show
Name - Tokens

KristienTier - 33
Terasine - 13
Aravilui - 10
Setsu - 9
Celestine Amine - 8
Darkening Dawn - 6
Kariel - 5
Dcd654 - 5
River Tam - 2
Stray_Canine - 2
Laaluu - 2
Starry - 2
Freyja - 2
Ryn - 2
Kimikochan1025 - 2
Evening Empress -1
Lethargic Wizard - 1
Raiza-chan - 1
ziizification - 1
Keido - 1
Iram - 1
bl4ck - 1
DeliciouslyUke - 1
Radiant Bliss - 1
Fibble - 1
Stella Sapphire - 1

You may pick only one prize at a time per every amount.

1 Gargy Token

Imagex10-----Image100

10 Gargy Tokens

Imagex10-----Imagex10-----Imagex10-----Imagex5-----Imagex5-----Image

20 Gargy Tokens

Image-----Image

50 Gargy Tokens

-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image

100 Gargy Tokens

Image-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image

250 Gargy Tokens

Image-----Image-----Image

500 Gargy Tokens

Image-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image-----Image

1,000 Gargy Tokens

Image-----Image

10,000 Gargy Tokens

About • Important Dates • Gargy Tokens • Token Games • Prizes • Memorable Quotes • Signature Links • Arts •
Last edited by Loathsome Gargoyle on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 65 times in total.

PostPosted on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:47 am

Over time there are bound to be some memorable things said or done at the Perch that simply must be recorded.

Gargylicious wrote:
-continues to dance, flourishing skirt around-

Gargylicious def-
Gargylicious def-
Gargylicious def- def- def- def- def-...

Gargylicious definition, make them users crazy,
They always think they know me,
PMin', baby give me a warning.
I'm G to the A, R, G and then the Y,
Can't no other mod ever look this fly.

I'm Gargylicious, (so delicious)
My avi stay vicious...

8-)

PostPosted on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:53 am

Summon your own small portals back to the Perch by using these.

Code: Select all
[url=http://bit.ly/qfOmC5][img]http://bit.ly/nfyftK[/img][/url]

[url=http://bit.ly/qfOmC5][img]http://bit.ly/pgXejS[/img][/url]

[url=http://bit.ly/qfOmC5][img]http://bit.ly/nHfJYP[/img][/url]

[url=http://bit.ly/qfOmC5][img]http://bit.ly/rtf3hP[/img][/url]

PostPosted on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:55 am

Here is a collection of the various incarnations of the Devil Beast.

Image-----Image--- Image--- Image---Image

Image---Image-----Image-----Image----- Image-----Image

PostPosted on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:59 am

Reserved

PostPosted on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:00 am

Reserved

PostPosted on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:03 am

The castle is now officially rebuilt and open for perching atop, where new bigger and softer bean bag chairs await any and all who wish to relax away from the busy city of Sorven.

ImageImageImage

PostPosted on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:05 am

ρ ʟ α ɢ υ ə Ð ʙʏ ʏ ϕ υ r ρ r ə s ə и ɔ ə ɨ и τɧə f ϕ ʟ Ð s ϕf ϻ ʏ ϻ ɨ и Ð . . .

-flies straight into the midst of a beanie chair in a puff of light motes-

Ahoy perchy perch! -settles in and beams out from the beanie mould-

Will you draw my OCs?

PostPosted on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:04 am

/crawls up under Gargy's wings with stolen blankets, builds blanket nest and cuddles in

When jumping on a trampoline,
one should expect some ups and downs.

PostPosted on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:26 pm

-climbs up into the perching area, eyes wide- :wahhh: Gargy rebuilt the castle so FAST! -flops into a beanbag chair-

click for full image

They Them Theirs pronouns, please.
Posting Peasant

PostPosted on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Well, I don't like living under your spotlight.
Everyday, everywhere, everything~

❤♥/makes a nest in the nearest tree ♥❤

Love is all a person could need~

♥In this life, we are taught to love unconditionally. Thank you for staying around and showing me what that means.♥

Double Poster

Next

Return to Solian Hangouts