Welcome to Solia Online Your Inventory Solia OnlineGamesMy SoliaExploreDonateAuction HouseSolia ForumsInventory

PostPosted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Yeah...but their fleas keep biting my legs..

Now they're dry and smell like coconuts

Duke Of Posts

PostPosted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:54 pm

ρ ʟ α ɢ υ ə Ð ʙʏ ʏ ϕ υ r ρ r ə s ə и ɔ ə ɨ и τɧə f ϕ ʟ Ð s ϕf ϻ ʏ ϻ ɨ и Ð . . .

eww i don't like coconut scent.

Do you read my advice column? Submit Today!

Image Image Image
Duke Of Posts

PostPosted on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:23 pm

Eh, atleast they don't smell like tree sap anymore...and their fur is so soft.. = w=~<3

Duke Of Posts

PostPosted on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:00 pm

When we're together every moment that I treasure

Hi thar
Your RP thread title intrigues me x)
Are you still looking for RP partners? Cause I am craving a teacher x student RP.
And of course it would be Yaoi, Bovice loves his Yaoi.

I have one running right now but it is moving as slow as molasses in January @.@
I would like to play the teacher, aaaannnnndddd I would like the teacher to be a vampire XD
Bovice loves vampires. And it wouldn't be those damn "oh noes I'm out in the sun and I'm flipping sparkling" vampires. *grabs nearest twilight book and sets it on fire.*

*clears throat* anyway Bovice will sit here and wait for your reply. *Plops down on floor.*

Like a movie that replay replay replay

Posting Diva

PostPosted on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Yeah I'm still looking~
Because not all of them are active at certain times and such.
I took two years of latin so I had to have some latin related thread title :lol:
fff- i don't mind vampires, but yes it's Twilight vampires that piss me off = m= (wants to wear a 'team dracula' shirt)

Duke Of Posts

PostPosted on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Yay for still looking.... Sorry Bovice just drank a Mt. Dew, so he is really hyper.
Bovice loves Latin, it's so cool XD I only know French.

I hate Twilight vampires too, honestly bad ass vampires do f'ing sparkle! :rage:. *Takes deep breath*
Anywhooo, my vamps don't burn in the sun. Well They can... But most times they don't.

Are you up for a teacher x student RP?

Posting Diva

PostPosted on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:19 pm

Perfectly, fine just woke up and listening to music so getting a tad more hyper.
French is cool to :3 Latin is fun once you get the hang of it...but all the different endings, it's terrible, helped in Spanish though = 3=

Don't worry I have a rant on how bad twilight really is saved somewhere...it's like a couple paragraphs :lol:
Well that's good.

Sure that's fine, as I said themes can be mixed and matched anyway.

Duke Of Posts

PostPosted on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Ahh, I've been up since 10 a.m central time zone.

I hated Spanish in school, too many things to remember X.X .

Bovice loves people who hate Twilight. The only thing I like about it is Taylor Launtner.

Yay, ok so umm do you wanna work out more of a plot or just the new teacher at the begining of a school year thing? Oh and do you like anime pictures? Cause I can do real ones but it would take me forever to find one cause I'm very picky XD.

And do you want me to start the thread or do you?

Posting Diva

PostPosted on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Mmm I have Pacific, woke up at 11, late night on solia = w=;
I hate the teacher we have. = m=
i only ever saw the first movie..then I was done :lol:

Well we could work out the plot more like what sort of teacher you want to be. I prefer anime pictures as well. Other ones are hard to find cause I'm picky as well.

I can start the thread, but we need a name for it = w=;

Duke Of Posts

PostPosted on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Lol it was a late night for me on Solia as well. I was on until 5 a.m. my time XD

I have watched them all, just so I could be like "that was epic fail" to my friends lol.

Hmm well I want the teacher to be either an art or music teacher. Bovice feels really arty right now xD.
I'm even picky when it comes to anime pictures. I have two pictures that would go with either one.

Hmmm well first we need to figure out what kind of teacher he is XD.

Posting Diva

PostPosted on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Nice, I've had a lot of late nights this week.

I read all the books for that reason, so I could explain in detail why they sucked.

You can be an art teacher, Pippin loves art. :lol: Anime pictures are easier for me to find, unless I have a specific look in mind.

Yeah..

Duke Of Posts

PostPosted on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:52 pm

I'm always on until like 3 a.m. One of my RP buddies was on until then so I was like hell ya I'll stay on XD.

Lol, I'm to lazy to read those books. And yet I have read all of the Harry Potter books. *shrugs*

Yay for art teacher! I can always find what I'm looking for, I am pretty awesome lols.

Hmmm, how about 'Can you paint love?' or 'Is this love ok to paint?'.... That's all I got *bites lip*.

Oh and I like a small profile... If you couldn't figure that out. Just name, age, and appearance. My profile will be different cause my vamps have powers *nods*.

Posting Diva

PostPosted on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Yeah, I'm usually on trying to reply to my big lit rps...and keep up with the group one i own o mo;
I can finish books in 1-2 days :lol: Like Eragon, Twilight and Harry Potter took me no time.
well sometimes I use a character that I had drawn and since i don't wanna use my own art it's hard. :lol:
i like the first one :o
well appearance is easy cause of the pic so just name and age huh. do you have any idea what his personality would be like? Just so i can pick out someone right.

Duke Of Posts

PostPosted on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:07 pm

I'm not good with groups x.x

It takes me longer to read books, because I take my time. But when I read them more I read faster. I'm just weird like that.

I'm not a good drawer, I can pixel but that's it.

Well I think the student should be either 16 or 17, just cause it wont be as 'wrong' I guess. :lol:.
Umm I was thinking kind of dark and brooding but he is also very nice. Odd combination I know.

Posting Diva

PostPosted on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Admittedly it's hard to keep up :drop:
I've always been able to read fast and remember details
*points to post art* yeah i doodle not the best but I work on it :lol:
Alrighty.
I might use Hebi...since he's one of my artsy characters.

ImageImageImage
Duke Of Posts

PreviousNext

Return to Looking for Group