Welcome to Solia Online Your Inventory Solia OnlineGamesMy SoliaExploreDonateAuction HouseSolia ForumsInventory

PostPosted on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:24 pm

Gross Girl Solians.

Why do I say gross? Because I've noticed it can be very awkward to talk gross. Periods? Be graphic. Bodily functions? Go at it.

Why?

Because we need somewhere to talk, too.

FUN PLACES TO CHECK OUT:
http://www.reddit.com/r/TrollXChromosomes
http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes

First has rage comics by girls, and memes. ;D Feel free to comment using Rage comics but they MUST be relevent. If not, please just post a little bit to add to the conversation, isn't hard.

All rules of Solia still apply.

Awesome. Be gross with me. :ohyou:

Posting Diva

PostPosted on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:38 am

-
-
-
-
-

Starting off...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

I AM IN SO MUCH GODDAMN PAIN. I started cramping.. I don't have periods. D< The fuck? It huuurrtssss.

Posting Diva

PostPosted on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:37 am

Eleka nahmen nahmen . . .

Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen . . .

This thread title amuses me :D

And gawd, I'm sorry D:
It's the worrrrst.

I haven't been keeping track of my period lately. I have no idea when it'll strike. HOpefully not when I'm in class....

I don't bite.

PostPosted on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:28 am

Bringin' back the Gifs.
I was so confused.

I usually have periods every other month. And even then, they are light, last a few days, and cramps are reduced to just the vajayjay itself aching.

This time, it is so heavy, and my cramps made me wanna do a JUNKIE-SMASH. :nerdrage:

Posting Diva

PostPosted on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:56 pm

EVERY OTHER MONTH?? NO CRAMPS?? :wahhh:

Get right outta town. I've always had them just under every month (like they usually come a day or two early) and the first day I can't even move unless I'm doped up.

I don't bite.

PostPosted on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:23 pm

Bringin' back the Gifs.
Yeah... xD Was worried if I could have babies, since my system was skippin' so much. Once went about.. 6 months, no period.

Posting Diva

PostPosted on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Day-um. That's funky, girl. The only time I got to miss periods for a few months was when I got too sick for my body to be able to be able to do it XD

I don't bite.

PostPosted on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:43 pm

❝We are so much alike you & I ----- ❞

The brilliancy of birth control.

❝ ----- You're a hobby and I'm a killer❞

LOOK AT MY PROFILE!

PostPosted on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:52 am

This thread. I shall make a nest here. Lol. All my girl friends think I'm weird because I have no problem with acting like a guy and letting ungirly things happen in mixed company. I'm sorry about your bad period Junkie.

Art by Pi

Double Poster

PostPosted on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:21 am

Phoenix Says:

That sucks. But you know what is worse? The massive period you have just after child-birth. Seriously... you are truly forewarned. I went almost a full two months of having huge, bloody messes and I was using those giant granny pads. I also had a large tear around my vahjayjay from pushing to hard during delivery and so I had to use this spray stuff and some wet pad sort of things to help keep my girly-bits clean... cause their was no wiping for me. :shake:

It really sucks being a woman sometimes.

:: Farm #1 ::
Packrat: 501/1000 items.
3425/5000 Posts.
Peace One Day - Sept 21
World Renown

PostPosted on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:24 am

Bringin' back the Gifs.
I plan on not having children.

If I ever change my mind, I'll try to adopt. That, or I'll just stick myself with a relative's child and love on them. :troll:

Excuse me, homophobes. -Ahem- Please suck my imaginary dick. That is all, thank you.
Posting Diva

PostPosted on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:21 pm

I'm pretty sure I want kids, but I dunno about birthing them myself. It freaks me out man. I'm such a paranoid parrot. I'll probably be freaking out about dying the whole time :|

A few years ago I had this phase where I kept hoping I wouldn't be able to have my own kids, just so I'd have an excuse for not getting pregnant :|

Give Jack some love and check out Prizes and Giveaways in my Hangout!
Spoiler: show
20k // 90k 150k
forever chasing my black angel wings; future quests: mules, charity thread
Feel free to call me Chi or Rocky or whatever else you'd like. I look like this on a good day

formerly Chigaru
I don't bite.

PostPosted on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:35 pm

♫♠♫
Well there's always having a c-section, which i wold NEVER recommend because you're abdomen feels like you're being eaten by the fires of HELL.

My daughter was preemie and I had an emergency c-section and I was NOT prepared for that. 5 months later and my nerve endings STILL havent healed.

The period wasnt AWFUL for me. The two week cleanout your body does was bleh but my period was really heavy at first and then it just spotted mostly for two months. I;d go a day with no blood and then all the sudden blood. etc. it was a weird pattern.

also, if you decide to get Mirena for BC, be warned, those of us who havent had natural child birth will suffer!. Most uncomfortable thing done to my bits EVER

♫♠♫

Only the Hard and Strong may call themselves Spartans. Only the Hard. Only the Strong
ImageImageImage
Encyclopedia Hiddlestonica
~Loki's beloved Sigyn~

PostPosted on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:49 pm

Thanks for the warning about Mirena. I've considered doing that for BC because my periods are like being drug through hell and back by my vagina. Now I can strike that off my list. As far as the whole having children things go. I don't want to physically have children. I'll adopt if I want my own kids. I just don't want to go through birthing one.

Art by Pi

Water my farm?ImageHelp Lillian grow up?Image
Double Poster

PostPosted on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:02 pm

My periods are stupidly irregular, too. It bugs me, because I do want to have children. Through my own body and whatnot. I had hoped that they'd finally straightened themselves, since I was having normal, regular periods for a few months. But, no... I skipped last month and this month doesn't seen to be doing anything, either (I though I was starting. Apparently my uterus is just a bitch.). I took a pregnancy test, just in case, but no... It's just skipping because it's too damn lazy to function properly. :cereal:

There is no path to happiness: happiness is the path. ~ Buddha

There are two things a person should never be angry at: what they can help, and what they cannot. ~ Plato

Next

Return to Solian Hangouts