Welcome to Solia Online Your Inventory Solia OnlineGamesMy SoliaExploreDonateAuction HouseSolia ForumsInventory

PostPosted on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:10 pm

in a Land very different than your own, creatures of early, pre-christianized myth have always lived. Secretly watching through the veil of separation, as their old ways began to wither in human general public. Sure, it survived in hearts and minds of those willing to defy what certain authorities sought to destroy. But some would think it not to be enough. These few often hide in the tall grasses of vast prairies, or take refuge in the shadows, cursed by a silent perpetual gaze.

One day however, the Gnome of the East reported seeing a tear in the barrier, watching as fairies fluttered into the human realm and back. Often with gifts did they travel, spreading their magic around witch's gardens, receiving candy unlike their own as penance. The Gnome of the West then reported a tear, this one wider than the last, giving dragons enough space to slither their enormous and tiny bodies through into the other world. Set in panic the mythic land could do nothing but watch, this uproar was soothed by the stories told by the Fairies. Once the Northern tear was reported they celebrated, watching while elves and weather elementals escaped into the other world, some electing to stay, wanting to renew the old ways. The last was the Southern tear, this united the other three, reducing the veil to shreds, absently fluttering in the wind. Nothing now separated the worlds, giving the chance for peaceable convergence for each.

If you're uninterested in chatting, might I be so bold as to direct your attention to our roleplay located HERE?
Last edited by Lady Ceridwen on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:04 am, edited 6 times in total.

Glomptastic

PostPosted on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:17 pm

1. Follow all Solian TOS, of course.
  2. No bashing of religion, lifestyle, political affiliation or anything of the sort.
  3. Please be courteous and respect the wishes of others. If a certain topic you are discussing makes someone uncomfortable or some such, and they politely decline to engage in talk of said topic, do not force the issue.
  4. We reserve the right to add rules as seen fit.
Last edited by DaceyRose on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Hoarder

PostPosted on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Name: Carlie
Aliases: Carl, Cj, Zadie, Kai, Kas
Fav Colors: Brown, Blue, Green, Red, Purple, Rose, Gold, Silver
Relationship Status: Dating Daemosa
Sexuality: Bisexual
Some Hobbies: Tabletop games (specifically painting warhammer 40k tyranids), Reading Books, Sometimes Writing, Music, Solia (obviously), Roleplaying
Obsessions: Occult, Nature-based religious studies, Sleeping, Books
My Love of Fairy Tales: Although I was raised on the disney movies, I have always craved their foundations and as of recently, I have come across most of them. I have a deep appreciation for the old roots as well as the new and have wanted a way to properly express it.
Last edited by Lady Ceridwen on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

Glomptastic

PostPosted on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Name: Candice
Aliases: Kiwi Rose, Kiwi, wiRo, Dacey, Kandake
Fav Colors: Green. I love to add pink and sky blue to my green ensembles.
Relationship Status: Happily married
Sexuality: Bisexual. I'm flirtatious, perverted, and don't mind a little gender play in my roleplaying every now and again. This does not mean I want to flirt with or cyber with any random person who pm's me or comments on my profile.
Children: 1, a girl.
Some Hobbies: Playing D&D and other roleplaying games, arts and crafts, hiking, camping, photography, watching documentaries, listening to music all day.
Obsessions: Supernatural, dark elves and drow, earth and plant-themed stuff.
My Love of Fairy Tales: I've always had a soft spot for old tales, and highly prefer the pre-christianized, non-disney versions. This isn't to say that I don't watch or enjoy Disney movies, mind you.
Last edited by DaceyRose on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hoarder

PostPosted on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Every so often an art contest will be held, and, we will make a theme for each entry to follow by with a prize of a certain gold amount, luna amount or item to be given out as a prize.

Current Contest: None
Last edited by Lady Ceridwen on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Glomptastic

PostPosted on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Every so often we shall run an Avatar contest. It will revolve around the theme of this hangout in some way, and hopefully the theme will change.

CURRENT CONTEST: None
Last edited by DaceyRose on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Hoarder

PostPosted on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Glomptastic

PostPosted on Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:00 pm

Last edited by DaceyRose on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hoarder

PostPosted on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:03 pm

and we are officially...

OPEN!!!!

Glomptastic

PostPosted on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Vote for me in the Arena? Autumn Priestess

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! *dances around*

Roleplaying Hangout + The War Room + Avatar Closet

Witch. Animist. Honors the Dead.

Etsy Shop * Shop Tumblr * Shop FB
Hoarder

PostPosted on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:06 pm

*dances about happily, dress flowing* so i'm going to read my grimm's fairy tales tonight lol maybe some more of 'the interview with a vampire' tonight as well...that book is so addicting :fangirl:

Glomptastic

PostPosted on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:07 pm

...All I want to do is trade this life for something new...

*poofs in* FIRST POST THAT WASNT A CREATOR^.^
Okay now to read the rules and stuffs

...Holding onto what I haven't got...

Glomptastic

PostPosted on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:11 pm

═══════════════════════

lol, Pan.

═══════════════════════

Hoarder

PostPosted on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:11 pm

...All I want to do is trade this life for something new...

Haha had to be one of the first in here XD
Oooooo ZAD!!! NIDS!!!!!! YOU MUST COME TO WAR ROOM WHEN BACK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Holding onto what I haven't got...

I am a rare Sorven breed: A male!!
XD I am a caffeine addict!
Glomptastic

PostPosted on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:14 pm

:red: thinking about it... lemme show a quick pic of my work XD and maybe you can inspire me to paint again, cuz, i'm actually very good at it ^^

next post will have pics

hey Nhil! how're you sweetie?

Lord Daemosa Lady Ceridwen (Iris Isreyja/Kasdeya La Mort) since 8.14.2009 married since Feb. 22. 2013.
I fall deeper in love with you every day, I am yours and only yours, forevermore.
Glomptastic

Next

Return to Solian Hangouts