Exchange Rules and Guidelines
- Please remember that the site rules apply to the exchange forums as well and there is no excuse for any disruptive behavior. Rule breaking of ANY kind is not tolerated. This is including but not limited to the following:
- If a seller is asking more for an item then you want to pay, wait for another seller. If you make an offer and the seller rejects it offer again or wait for another seller. DO NOT whine, beg, heckle, or harass the seller about the item. It is their item; they can ask whatever price they want for it.
- If you are selling an item and another seller is selling the same item for less DO NOT harass them about their price. If they are willing to take less on the item then you are it's still their item they can ask whatever price they want for it.
- If a buyer is offering on your item less then you want to sell your item say "No thank you" and wait for another buyer. If you do not want to lower your price DO NOT harass the buyer to pay more for the item.
- If an item is selling for more then you want to pay DO NOT single out or harass sellers. Items prices change daily. It is not the fault of the item sellers alone. If buyers are willing to pay a higher price on an item its price will go up. Harassing the sellers will not get you your way. Singling out a seller by telling people what the person is selling is still harassment. This also goes the other way around, if someone if buying an item for more then you want to pay leave them alone. Its their gold and they can offer what they want for the item they are after. This also includes the use of signature signs to harass/complain/whine/troll about prices.
- Price Quoting. This is NOT when a person asks for help with pricing. This IS when someone goes into a thread and "informs" the seller of what the "real" price is. Regardless of if you are trying to get them to lower or raise the price it can be price quoting. Trying to get a seller to follow a certain price guide, like sale, or Ah listing is also Price Quoting. A seller can ask whatever price they want for their item. If you do not like the price wait for another seller.
- "Bump" "Saves" "Good Luck" or any other non-contributing post meant to boost your post count, push a topic to the top of the forum, or 'save' the thread owner from triple posting is Spam. It will result in warning and possible gold docking.
- Panty Auctions and Paper Clip Sales. In the exchange these are spam. These types of sales are just looking for charity bids on items that are worthless. These types of Auctions may be done in the exchange ONLY if done through the AH set to auction.
- You may sell an item in ONE thread only. This means if you want to trade your pookie you need to do so in ONE thread. Before opening another thread for that item you must end, and lock the previous thread. Once the thread is ended and locked all offers made in that thread are nullified and must be re-posted in the new thread if they are to continue being valid.
- You can have as many AH threads as you're willing to pay for HOWEVER you may only bump 1 thread. You may link to the other threads in your main thread to advertize their content but all extra AH threads are to be used only for their AH and not bumped or chatted in.