Welcome to Solia Online Your Inventory Solia OnlineGamesMy SoliaExploreDonateAuction HouseSolia ForumsInventory

PostPosted on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:34 pm

The spring is such a lovely time...

There's this kind of creepy guy that's hitting on me. I'm not even dating him, and already he's acting controlling and possessive towards me.
I was with my friend at Target because she needed shampoo and other things. He texted me asking, "What you doing" and I told him I was at Target with a friend and he asked which friend. So I asked my friend what her middle name was and it's Louise. I told him I was with my friend Louise and he asked if they were a boy or girl. Just because I was getting irritated, I said I was with a boy. He asked where I was at that day, because apparently I was supposed to show up at his band practice (I never said I was going to go). And then he was like, "I'm coming home soon, I'll call you." No. Just, no. He had already called me twice this week, once at midnight. I've only met him in person once and the next day was talking about how he should take a shower with me while I sing. :watnaw:
I was talking to one of my friends about it, and even before this happened, she was like, "I wouldn't force myself into a relationship with this guy (another friend of mine was pushing me to get with this guy) and I feel like it would end up being bad with him being controlling." And today after I told her all of this she was like, "Called it." Lol.

...for new beginnings.

Triple Poster

PostPosted on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:40 pm

I think you should watch your back, because thay guy definitely sounds like he may grow up to be a psychopath. He's a total creeper.

Lurking harder than a lurker looking to lurk.
Eclipse Grunt

PostPosted on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:41 pm

___________________________________________________________________ _____ ___ __ _ _ _

That's creepy. And you've only met him once? If I were you I'd stop talking to him, maybe not suddenly, but at least stop telling him where you are, or who you're with. :\ And the shower thing is really really creepy :baw: :dis: Image

Glomptastic

PostPosted on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Briar wrote:
I think you should watch your back, because thay guy definitely sounds like he may grow up to be a psychopath. He's a total creeper.

Well he doesn't go to my school anymore (thank gawd) and I have a lot of friends to protect me. Lol. xD

Pikabot: We talked a few times on Facebook and I liked talking to the guy because he was fun to talk to, but then he tried turning the conversations sexual. And I really started to dislike him when he grabbed my ankles and tried to pull me down from the top of playground equipment I was sitting on right after I told him heights scared me. His friend told him to stop because I guess he saw the look of terror on my face.

Triple Poster

PostPosted on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Sounds like he is someone you shouldn't even associate with at all. He sounds way creepy and trust me, I know creepy. I have had my share of experiences with creepers. *Shutters*

Essay Writer

PostPosted on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:54 pm

MissPammie wrote:Sounds like he is someone you shouldn't even associate with at all. He sounds way creepy and trust me, I know creepy. I have had my share of experiences with creepers. *Shutters*

He is a creepy creeperson. I wanted to tell him to back the fuck off today, but my friend couldn't go to their band practice (I refuse to go alone). I was planning on having my guy friend waiting in his car so I could tell the creepy guy to back off then leave right after.

Triple Poster

PostPosted on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:09 pm

That would be a good plan. The sooner you cut them off the better and easier...

Essay Writer

PostPosted on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:24 pm

I'm so sorry about your creeper situation. Ew! :wahhh:

PostPosted on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:27 pm

chrysanths wrote:I'm so sorry about your creeper situation. Ew! :wahhh:

It is ew! He's not even that good looking, to top it off! So he's creepy acting and looking!

Triple Poster

PostPosted on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:27 pm

MissPammie wrote:That would be a good plan. The sooner you cut them off the better and easier...

Yeah. But my friend warned me that he can be persistent. I don't want to have my cell number changed, but if that's what it takes. /:

Triple Poster

PostPosted on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:28 pm

how did he get a hold of your number? O-o
he sounds dangerous.

Friend code: 4356-0881-6294
I'm obsessed an avid player of Animal Crossing. Please PM if you add me!
Image Image
Battle Soldier

PostPosted on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:38 pm

I'd worry for my safety if I were you. :/ That just screams dangerous.
Tell him to back off, delete him from everything. If he persists, get records of it and go for a restraining order.

。異色オセロ。少女~ロリヰタ‐23区。
Anime figure reviews:

Posting Peasant

PostPosted on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Rainleaf wrote:
chrysanths wrote:I'm so sorry about your creeper situation. Ew! :wahhh:

It is ew! He's not even that good looking, to top it off! So he's creepy acting and looking!

I once had a creeper that used to knock on my window. That doesn't sound so bad anymore. I'm so sorry.

Image Image Image
Questing: Solar Swim Shorts // Amber Gift of The Black Pearl

PostPosted on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:00 pm

Tension wrote:how did he get a hold of your number? O-o
he sounds dangerous.

When he was being normal, I gave him my cell so he could text me. :S

Triple Poster

PostPosted on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Ishoku Othello wrote:I'd worry for my safety if I were you. :/ That just screams dangerous.
Tell him to back off, delete him from everything. If he persists, get records of it and go for a restraining order.

I'm going to start ignoring him, firstly. If it persist then yeah, it will go down. :cereal:

chryu: What?! That's so horrifying!!
Last edited by Rainleaf on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Faerie is a world of dark enchantments, of captivating beauty, of enormous ugliness, of callous superficiality, of humour, mischief, joy and inspiration, of terror, laughter, love and tragedy."
So tread softly.
Triple Poster

Next

Return to Town Square