Welcome to Solia Online Your Inventory Solia OnlineGamesMy SoliaExploreDonateAuction HouseSolia ForumsInventory

PostPosted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:37 am

I need to update my closet soon. I'm going to do one last dump, and when it's done, I'm creating a closet thread in testing and putting it in my closet post here. I'll still use the post here for faves, and avi's I intend to get art of, but I make so many avatars, I just can't keep up anymore.

Global Moderator

PostPosted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:37 am

ρ ʟ α ɢ υ ə Ð ʙʏ ʏ ϕ υ r ρ r ə s ə и ɔ ə ɨ и τɧə f ϕ ʟ Ð s ϕf ϻ ʏ ϻ ɨ и Ð . . .

i feel like we're going to run out of space eventually.

Duke Of Posts

PostPosted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Before I made this thread, I asked Turgon about weighing down the site with image loads, and lag, and such, but... he said it would be fine. Then again, this was in Feb of 09, so.... yeah.

Granted, I don't have too many regular updaters anymore. This has become more of an archive whose time is sorta past because of the ability to save avatar to post now. I still want to keep it as a directory (and as soon as I get my Virgo, I will be hiring some help with putting that together), and would love to get the test threads linked in here, but... gotta figure out how to go about asking folks.

Global Moderator

PostPosted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:07 pm

i meant in our posts but yea the site lag thing would be funny if closets broke the site XD

hmm i like this thread better than indv. closet threads.

Duke Of Posts

PostPosted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:17 pm

Oh, yeah yeah. We'll run out of room in our posts if the image codes exceed the number of characters a post can have, but... there is not a separate image limit.

This thread isn't going anywhere. ^^ When we first got the save to post option, I mentioned briefly that I might have to close this, and the response I got was overwhelmingly against that idea. So it'll be here as long as I am, which is... pretty much as long as Solia's here. xD

ImageImageImageImage
Global Moderator

PostPosted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:35 pm

haha yea i remember xD well good.

Duke Of Posts

PostPosted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:25 pm

You could make an announcement or something that tackles the idea of linking test thread closets to here. And whoever wants to can PM you or something.

Personally, I still don't have very many items (or at least enough to make multiple matching avatars), and I use this thread a lot to save avatars I shadowed and made.
I'm thinking of starting an avie shop, and have been for a while now, and my closet is the PERFECT place to direct customers to my examples.
I really don't have a need for a test thread. So thank you very much for this thread. <3

Box Network Follower

PostPosted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:28 pm

I can see the stars, I can see what's going on! Every night alone, I sing my songs just for fun ...

Ah yes. That's one issue that I have had in the past, in respect to concerns about character spaces in posts. @_@ Granted, it will probably be some time before I get to that point. XD Still, probably a good idea to plan ahead for whenever it does happen. :nod:

Only time will tell if I make it myself someday, The stage is mine, music is my destiny
"Helpless", Diamond Head

PostPosted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Updated my closet. :lurk:

PostPosted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:37 pm

I...have been too lazy to upload things that I save. But if I like an avi I save it to my personal stash. I've probably got a good number by now in my hard drives...

I dunno, I'm debating closeting this one. It's been a while since I've done one with the angel wings rather than the vaein wings...

Corgis are amazing. <3
NEKKID WEEK!

Image 5/2/87 - 11/8/13 RIP Freaky.
Solar Grunt

PostPosted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Fever! You set my soul on fire! Fever! You burn me with desire!

That does look good, Starry! ^__^

I'm also a wee bit strict about what I closet. ^^;; Not sure how much space is left, but I have a few ideas brewing in my head. :nod:

Fever! You always get it right! Fever! All day and all night!
"Fever", Judas Priest

PostPosted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 pm

what does anybody think of this?

Duke Of Posts

PostPosted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:09 pm

Fever! You set my soul on fire! Fever! You burn me with desire!

Celest, that looks wonderful! ^__^

Fever! You always get it right! Fever! All day and all night!
"Fever", Judas Priest

I can has farm.

Like sci-fi and/or fantasy? Then please visit Star Station Omega

In memory of Coco!

My heart belongs to Renata. <3

PostPosted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:17 pm

I like it too. <3

Find me on other sites!~
Roliana (Fraeyalise)
Tumblr
DeviantArt (Fraeyalise)
Box Network Follower

PostPosted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:20 pm

Postie suggested i try the silver boots but the're that eclipse brown/black shade...

does the silver balance on the legs without them?

Will you draw my OCs?

Next

Return to Solian Avatar Discussion