Welcome to Solia Online Your Inventory Solia OnlineGamesMy SoliaExploreDonateAuction HouseSolia ForumsInventory

PostPosted on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Last edited by Celaxy on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:53 pm

Last edited by Celaxy on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:04 pm

Last edited by Celaxy on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Last edited by Celaxy on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:40 pm

Last edited by Celaxy on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 46 times in total.

PostPosted on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:37 pm

Last edited by Celaxy on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:43 am

Last edited by Celaxy on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:18 am

Last edited by Celaxy on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:11 am

Last edited by Celaxy on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:16 am

Last edited by Celaxy on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:19 am

It's not just make believe-----When they make me take a seat-----And they put amphetamines-----In the air and make me breathe
It's not just make believe-----When they make me take a seat-----And they put amphetamines-----In the air and make me breathe

Introduction---The 411---The Law---Crews---Citizens---Fake ID---News Station---Link In/Out---Reserved

PostPosted on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:23 am

So come on and grab your children-----Look out for burning buildings-----And villains who pillage-----They're killing by the millions
So come on and grab your children-----Look out for burning buildings-----And villains who pillage-----They're killing by the millions

Introduction---The 411---The Law---Crews---Citizens---Fake ID---News Station---Link In/Out---Reserved

PostPosted on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:07 pm

And billions of people-----Die for a lost cause-----So now I pray to my nation-----Destroyed under God
And billions of people-----Die for a lost cause-----So now I pray to my nation-----Destroyed under God

PostPosted on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:11 pm

Say it's the end of the world-----Say it's the end of the world-----Say it's the end of the world-----Say it's the end of the world
Say it's the end of the world-----Say it's the end of the world-----Say it's the end of the world-----Say it's the end of the world

All my battles have been won----------------------------------------------
σρєnєᴅ
--------------------------------------------But the war has just begun

PostPosted on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:03 pm

xxxxxxxDelilah SummersonxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFirefox

xxxAnother dreary, cold morning. The thought came to Delilah as she eased herself out of bed and stuck her feet on to the hardwood floor of her apartment, slapping the alarm clock off that buzzed on the nightstand. Even with the heater on, the floor still felt like ice, and she grimaced at the shock of cold on her previously warm feet. Her bed lay unmade as she began her morning routine of simultaneously brushing her teeth and picking through the laundry basket of folded clothes to find a work shirt that she wanted to wear for the day. Wednesday was... blue, right? Her brain was too foggy at this point to really think. It would be better after coffee.

Her pants were cold as she tugged them on. That made her think a little more clearly. Enough to get the coffee running, at least. The thermos from yesterday sat on the counter in her too-small kitchen, still dirty with left over coffee and creamer, but it washed all the same, and was promptly re-used once it was clean again. The smell woke her up, as did the taste of hazelnut creamer on coffee, and she sided with her previous, sleepy thought of Wednesday being the day for a blue shirt, slipping it on. Not that it really mattered though. Since she was the only one working in the store until her shift was over, it wasn't like anyone would care what color her shirt was aside from the boss, who was taking a vacation to some warm, tropical place right now. How he did that on such a small salary, she didn't know, but she certainly envied him for it. Anything was better than this cold place. She snatched up her shoulder bag, her cellphone, her coffee, and walked out the door, locking it behind her.

The breeze outside brought a cold, stale smell of the city with it as she exited the building she had called home for the last few years, walking down the steps to the concrete to mingle with the other people who walked to their jobs in the morning hours. Quietly, she slipped in to the flow of people, sipping on her coffee, hardly noticed by those she walked beside. This was one of the best things about her, she felt. She could literally be walking next to someone without them being the wiser about her presence. It had certainly saved her from a few close encounters in her secondary job. Then again, it had also cost her, in some aspects. She wasn't much of a social person, and because she was so quiet, she had heard and seen things that she neither wanted, nor needed to be a part of. That was one of the reasons for her having a second job in the first place, after all. Wrong place, wrong time, as was so common in this city.

Her fingers fumbled with the key to the front of the store as she unlocked it, proceeding with the mundane job of opening, as usual. She always seemed to get stuck with the morning shift, and her lazy co-worker never seemed to want to take up some of the slack around here and change with her. If he did, it was by force. Lightly setting down her bag behind the counter, she flipped the sign on the front of the door to 'OPEN', then returned to the counter, reaching in to her bag and pulling out a book. Her fingers brushed up against the second bag inside of it, containing her second job's attire. "One day, I hope I won't have to do this sort of thing to afford an apartment," she muttered, the spine of her paperback making a creaking sound as she opened it up to her place mark. She seriously doubted that anyone would come in today. No one ever did, since no one really knew about this store. It was just a small, inconspicuous video store on the corner, and everyone else wanted to go to the larger, chain brands anyways, so she felt no remorse about reading on the job. Besides, the bell on the door would ring if someone did decide to come in.

"Silence is exhilarating at first - as noise is - but there is a sweetness to silence outlasting exhilaration, akin to the sweetness of listening and the velvet of sleep."

ImageImage
(>ಥ益ಥ>) GIVE ME A HUG YOU BITCH
Questing
EVERY MANE HAIR: 2 / 38

Mongoose wrote:
Wait, I have to pay you to kill me? And wait in lines?

This is the suckiest -albeit most efficient - doom ever.
Box Network Follower

Next

Return to Role Playing