Hello there! It's very nice to meet you. Welcome to the world of Kogo, my name is Professor Medi Mint, Kogo Specialist. However, everyone just calls me Professor or Professor Mint.
Professor Mint, what is a Kogo?
- "Kogo" is a term used for the many creatures found in the world of Sorven. Kogos can be purchased as pets from the Sorven Pet Stop, some can be captured in Kogo Park , and others are limited time Donation Items that have special qualities and can be turned into pets. Raising a Kogo can be a very rewarding experience!
I want one. How do I get a Kogo?
- Kogos can be captured in the wild or can be bought in the Pet Stop, Donation Shop or bought in the Market from other users.
To learn how to capture Kogos from Kogo park, please see Nurse Joy's Kogo Pet Park Guide, it has lots of helpful information, capture tactics, and tips as to where to find pets.
Before I go any further, is this your first adventure?
If so, the following links will be helpful for you:
- General Overview of Kogos
- How to care for your Kogos - Learning how to increase happiness and experience through special toys.
- Professional's Plaza- learn about how to raise your skills. Raising your Zoology can help you capture pets in Kogo Park.
- Solia Wiki Kogo List - this list has all of the same information in the guide, plus poses of pets, and is in a slightly different format. However, any and all questions regarding the Kogos must be posted in THIS thread.