Welcome to Solia Online Your Inventory Solia OnlineGamesMy SoliaExploreDonateAuction HouseSolia ForumsInventory

PostPosted on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:39 am

So, here: http://tinypic.com/r/23tha1c/5
I'm just wondering, because people keep thinking I'm a dude, or thinking I'm a girl, or asking which I am by my face. So, which do I look like to you? Or do I just look androgynous? Sorry for asking here, just want to know if I'm looking like what I want to, and also kind of sorting out what I want to look like. Please be honest, rather than going by my avatar.
Last edited by UnderwaterToaster on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LOOK AT MY PROFILE!

PostPosted on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:50 am

♣ ♦ ♠ ♥

First instinct is female.
Androgyny is coooool, man.

♥ ♠ ♦ ♣

Eclipse Grunt

PostPosted on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:02 am

Girl. And you got Tonks hair XD

What dyou wanna look like?

whitewhitewhite whiteImage whiteImage

PostPosted on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:53 pm

You look like a girl to me.
Your facial features speak it.

PostPosted on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:44 pm

Girl.

Even with the short hair, your facial features are far too feminine to be male.

Solar Grunt

PostPosted on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:13 pm

You look female. But you also look quite androgynous. Like a pretty Korean boy.
Males are perfectly capable of having a bone structure like that, so for some people it could be difficult to tell.

Image Image Image Image

7-27-14

Spam Bot

PostPosted on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:27 pm

feminine in the eyes and lips
i've never seen that nose on a female, and the lighting makes the jawline look masculine

why do you exist?

PostPosted on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Have a question? Need advice? Want an opinion?
All questions will be answered anonymously in TSS!
Message me!

Gender? No idea.
But you look like you could be, biologically speaking, of the male sex on first glance.

Curious Solian

PostPosted on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:24 pm

@Bachy Well, I've tried to be more feminine before, and tried to be masculine, but either way people sorta ended up mistaking me for something else, or getting it right. I mean, I grew my hair out and dressed more feminine, then I still got mistaken for the wrong thing, dunno if it's the jawline, or what, and it was the same with cutting it off and dressing more masculine. Soo, I figured I'd take a picture of me, just, like, as-is, and see what people think. Don't quite got what I wanna look like sorted out yet. I mean, I know what I AM biologically speaking, and I'm cool with that, but what I look like is what I wanna sort out. Sorry, it's a tad odd. :ugh:
Also what's a Tonks? :drop:

LOOK AT MY PROFILE!

PostPosted on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Have a question? Need advice? Want an opinion?
All questions will be answered anonymously in TSS!
Message me!

Different cultures have different 'norms' for the two binary genders. While you may look male/masculine in one, you may look feminine with the same features to another. So that might be something to take into consideration since this is a multicultural website :nod:

Curious Solian

PostPosted on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Ahhh, true. Lots of people have different ideas of the two binary genders, like with some people if I wear make up I actually look more masculine, and sorta dragqueen-y, and some people it's the other way around. Not sure if that's what exactly you meant, but it seemed like that was it. Still think it might be of some help, though. :^_^:

LOOK AT MY PROFILE!

PostPosted on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:25 pm

First glance I honestly could not tell. It's a weird angle and only your face. I am a whole picture kind of girl I suppose.

However, does it matter? Are you currently trying to look like a certain gender? Because honestly either way, I think you look very awesome. =3

Mongoose wrote:Stakie: An adorable, man-eating wolf.

Awww.<3

Vote for my avie please.
ImageImageImage
Generous Solian

PostPosted on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Ahhh. My body's actually really androgynous, I've seen guys built sorta like me, and girls built sorta like me. Can't really tell anything from it. :drop: Thank you, though! I'm trying to figure out what gender it is that I want to look like, or if I just want to go for androgynity. So kinda matters. :^_^:

Image Image
Click them. :I
LOOK AT MY PROFILE!

PostPosted on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:40 pm

♥ First thought was female. Not overly feminine, but the features hint at it.

Star Power Poster

PostPosted on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:54 pm

UnderwaterToaster wrote:Ahhh. My body's actually really androgynous, I've seen guys built sorta like me, and girls built sorta like me. Can't really tell anything from it. :drop: Thank you, though! I'm trying to figure out what gender it is that I want to look like, or if I just want to go for androgynity. So kinda matters. :^_^:

I'm so jelly that you can make that choice.
I would love to be able to go for being androgynous, but I have some features that just...won't work. D:

I hope you figure out something that makes you happy. It's important to be comfortable with yourself. <3

why do you exist?

i am genderfluid
tumblr.

i do not really post anymore
soul calibur v ate me
(i am an alpha pat player if you are curious)

Next

Return to Town Square